No products in the cart.
- Subject: Mathematics
- Level: Primary School
This game is an adaptation from Monopoly games and it is based on Mathematics subject for primary school.
The main objective is for the students to master the digits in mathematics up to millionth.
How to Play
- The game is played by 4 persons and during the first round, no one is allowed to get any property on the board.
- Every player will be rewarded with 2 points every time they pass the ‘Start’ box.
- If they want to own the property, they need to answer questions related to digits.
- For each property they own, they will get 5 points.
- Others who stopped at owned property has to answer question and if he failed, 1 point will be deducted and awarded to the owner of the property.
- There are also ‘Chance’ and ‘Community Chest’ boxes and player can be either rewarded or deducted points.
- The winner is the one who own the most properties or the most points.