Morphunters is a survival board game aiming to teach players about the morphological processes involved when forming a word. In Morphunters, each linguistic term has been simplified so everyone can have a go at this game.
Target learner: Secondary school (Form 1-3)
Learn how to form words and the morphological processes involved
How to Play
- All players pick a role card and get 7 cards from the decks.
- They then roll the dice and enter the play area.
- Players will take a card from one of the decks based on the play area.
- Players start forming words using the Root card, Forming cards and/or Morpheme cards.
- Using the formed words, players accumulate points and start to attack other players.
- Last man/team standing wins!